Parallax in Post

Hello

I recently got some come from you guys to add custom background image to my post. thank you, it works great.

This is the code im usung

.postid-1 .post .entry-wrap {
background-image: url(image url);
}

All i need now is to make the image parallaxed. could you please provide me with the necessary code to achieve this? thank you very much

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

I do have a suggestion for you, I saw this few days ago on our Facebook Community, it is 3rd party and not related to Themeco directly, but looks really cool.

Take a look https://benryan.com.au/themeco-full-width-parallax-featured-image/

Hope it helps