Parallax in New Section

So I’m fairly new at this so I’m editing a demo page. All of the sections in said page are classic elements, including the sections themselves, but anything new I add is the new version. Now I’m trying to add a new section but am having a hell of a time making the required changes. I am wanting to have a parallax image, so I insert a background image into the section which worked fine, but anything I did on parallax had no change. On the classic section, you simply turned it on and it worked.

The next issue is trying to change the size to full height of the screen, in classic mode this was as simple as adding “height: 100vh” to the style bar on the bottom, with the new sections this isn’t an option.

I’m thinking I bit off a little more than I can chew with this theme, because I seem to be in way over my head.

Hi,

  1. May I know which specific parallax settings are you trying to change that doesn’t work.

Make sure you have enabled parallax on the correct layer.

  1. You can add it under Customize > Inline CSS

Hope that helps

1 Like

Thank you! The parallax still doesn’t seem to be working exactly the same as the classic section, but with some tweaking I’m sure I’ll figure it out.

As for the 100vh, the Inline CSS threw me off, I was used to adding it to the “Style” section of classic.

Hi There,

Style field of the classic element and Inline CSS field of version 2 element is the same. CSS added on those text fields are added as inline which has higher priority.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.