Parallax images not working

Hi,
I have just created a new website using Theme X, starting with one of you templates.
I am still in the process of adding content and editing the site.
One some of the pages, rows with a background image were set up with parallax effect. When I started, these were all working fine when scrolling. However, the parallax effect has just stopped working.
My website is www.project7in4.com. You’ll see it’s still a work in progress. The pages I have been working on so far are “Home” and “Project 7in4”. Both these pages have rows with background images set to parallax effect but aren’t working.
Are you able to help resolve this?
Thanks,
Steve

Hey Steve,

Parallax effect looks fine to me, Can you please check it once again? Is it browser specific?

Regards

Hi Rahul,

I shut down the browser and reopened and it started working again. Not sure what was wrong.

Thank you for checking it out.

Cheers,
Steve

Hey Steve,

There could be something with browser cache, Not so sure :slight_smile:

Cheers!