Parallax full width image on integrity portfolio

Hey there,
On my site http://oneworldtrek.wpengine.com, user: demo pass: oneworld1, I’d like to style the portfolio template a bit more and I can’t figure out how to accomplish it.

Using this entry as an example; http://oneworldtrek.wpengine.com/custom-trekking-trips/hike-bike-kayak-in-south-india-india, I’d like to make the top image full width and parallax, as well as remove the border at the top of the image between the image and the header. Also they should go away when it goes full width, but the 1px or so lines on the left and right of the image need to be removed.

Then I would like to have the portfolio title overlaid on the lower left corner with 50px of padding on the left and bottom.

How might I achieve that?

Also would it possible to have a button overlaid on the photo in the bottom right with an icon - http://oneworldtrek.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Mountain-Man_17.08.12-02.png and the text “Contact us to request a detailed trip itinerary”. Standard button styling is fine.

On this page using Grid, http://oneworldtrek.wpengine.com/trips-destinations/view-all-trips, how can I make the images align right or left?

On the menu for the site, using Pro Headers, I can’t figure out how to change the icon to anything besides a font-awesome icon. I have a icon I would like to use - http://oneworldtrek.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Artboard-7-white.png, but can’t figure out how to remove the other icon and add my own image. I can also get that file in svg, how would I implement that so that it scales properly?

Thanks for the help!

Marcus

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) I’d like to make the top image full width and parallax, as well as remove the border at the top of the image between the image and the header. Also they should go away when it goes full width, but the 1px or so lines on the left and right of the image need to be removed.

  • Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself.

2.) On this page using Grid, http://oneworldtrek.wpengine.com/trips-destinations/view-all-trips, how can I make the images align right or left?

  • The grid styling depends on the skin. Please choose a skin that has an image left - text right layout or better yet, create your own skin that do the same layout that you wanted. Please check out this documentation for more information: https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#!/skin_builder

3.) To change the icon to an image, you must enable the image first in the header builder. Find the Graphic set up option in the navigation inline settings:

And then go to Appearance > Menus and insert the image. Please see the image below for referrence:

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.