Parallax Feature Not Working

Good day,

I hope that you are having a great day. I am having a issue with the Parallax feature not working on my site www.brelevant.org. I have the activated on most of the background images on the main, but also on the about us page. I have checked in Chrome and Firefox. I read through the similar support topics and follow the same instruction with no avail. I also, I add a footer through the customize and added the social media links. I added the social media url in the place provided and it does not take me to social media site. When I hover over the link this is what I see brelevant.org/facebook.com/relevantchurchindy

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) Please update X theme to the latest version. The latest is X 5.2.3. You can check out our changelog on what has been changed in this version: https://theme.co/changelog/

Parallax should be working. Please also be aware that you have Endurance Cache installed. After your updates or every once in a while, you must clear your site cache to prevent any issues that may have come up.

2.) You have inserted a wrong social media url. When inserting a link url, always, include the protocol. It should be:
https://www.facebook.com/relevantchurchindy or http://www.facebook.com/relevantchurchindy

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you. The links work now, but I still can’t get the parallax feature to work correctly.

Hi There,

Parallax background is working on homepage Connect with us section and the image of the Family on about us page. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXVQb2feW

Thank you. It must be my browser. I use Chrome, but I also check my changes in Firefox and Explorer. As long as it is working on the user end. Thank you again.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.