Parallax background not showing in Chrome/IE

Hi there, since upgrading to 2.0.4 the parallax background is only visible in Safari - I checked the usual, plugin conflicts, etc. without luck. Here are some browser screenshots showing its working in half the browsers. Any ideas?

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/screenshots/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjetl.ag%2F
Site: https://jetl.ag/

Thanks,
Dave

Hi there,

The problem seems to be the Padding settings that you have in the section element:

Please make sure that you set the options correctly. I added a sample page as a template which you can use as a starting point:

https://we.tl/cNl6o2eEfS

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi there,

What’s wrong with the padding?

I’ve uploaded and and used your template on a blank page, but Chrome/IE have the same issues as with my parallax page: https://jetl.ag/test/

I discovered that the opacity: 0, didn’t change in chrome/IE, which means there’s some sort of javascript issue. I disabled Cloudflares Rocked Loader and it turns out that’s the issue.

Will this bug be fixed in the next release?

Thank you,
David

Hi there,

Issues caused by CloudFlares, Rocket Loader or any cache features aren’t bug. You simply need to manage the caches and purge them every update you made.

Your site is simply running in the latest version but the files being served by CloudFlare is from old version, and the script being optimized by Rocket Loader is from old version too.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.