Parallax background images not working

I am trying to use a parallax effect on a section in Cornerstone. We have two types of “section” elements, I think one is older and one newer.

Here you can see with the older “section” element, with the parallax effect enabled, the image loads and then jumps to a different frame after the page has loaded:

With the newer “section” element, the parallax effect doesn’t even take effect:

I am hoping to get one of these sections to work with the parallax background image effect.

Thank you.

Hello @Hyperbits,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, please provide us the URL of the page or your WP details so that we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

In the meantime, you can troubleshoot by check out this common issues:

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel,

Thank you for your response. I have created the secure note. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!

Hi @Hyperbits,

I have checked the page and found the parallax is working fine. I have also tried the same in my local environment but didn’t find the same. If you are still facing the issue, I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

NOTE: I would also suggest you increase the Scale amount and check if that helps.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.