Paragraph tag in tab element

In Pro 6.0.5
I’ve added a tab element to a page.
I also have custom CSS modifying the line height for the .p class.
In tabs where I have a hard return (i.e., multiple paragraphs), this works great. However, in a tab where I have just a single paragraph, Pro is not including the <p> tags, so the style doesn’t get applied. I’ve tried using the HTML editor view and adding the tag, but as soon as I return to the Rich Text editor, it strips out the tag again.

I know there used to be an issue where the Accordion element added paragraph tags. I wonder if that got fixed, but it inadvertently caused this issue…?

Hello @dannikb,

I followed the steps and checked it on my localhost installation and I was able to replicate it on my end. In order to have a paragraph tag I would suggest you add the text in the Rich Text editor mode and then check it. I have checked it on my end it adds the paragraph tag, I have tested it on the Pro 6.0.5 version. In case it doesn’t work, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s,
Thanks for the follow up. I am able to add the paragraph tag in the HTML editor mode, but as soon as I return to Rich Text mode, it strips it out. If I just add the text directly in HTML editor mode, the tag is not added unless I add a hard return.

I’m seeing this on a dev site, and will provide credentials in the secure note.

Hey Danni,

Thanks for writing in! I believe that this is a bug in the latest release of the theme. I will have this issue reported so that our developers are made aware of the issue. For the meantime, you will have to switch to HTML editor view and add <p></p> HTML tags to one paragraph content while this issue is not fixed.

Please bear with us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.