Paragraph Spacing Now Not Working On Cornerstone Posts

Hi there since the new update I’m unable to paragraph my posts using the classic text element, also I can no longer see the option for highlighting in bold certain sentences within that column? A post I did last week which was fine has now reverted to no paragraphs too.

I’ve attached a screenshot and will PM logins.

Many thanks,

Stewart

Hi There,

I checked the classic text element and its working fine, Can you please try with text view.

Great thank u very much all working fine now :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it!

I’m having this same problem but the classic text is not solving it. Any ideas?

@rayporrello, would you mind starting a new thread about this issue and add your site’s URL and login credentials in a secure note? We do recommend providing credentials in user’s owned thread for security reason.

Thanks!

Actually- my problem was from copying and pasting out of Evernote instead of putting it in Text Edit and formatting as plain text. Whatever formatting Evernote (or Word, Pages, etc) was using was messing up in Wordpress.

Thanks!

Hello There,

Please copy the text from Evernote and paste it in Notepad or any text editor. You will have to copy it again from the text editor and then paste it to WordPress. In most cases, all the formatting in Evernote and MS Word will be copied as well and this would messed in the text formatting in WordPress.

Hope this helps.