Paragraph is bold

Hi,

The paragraph is bold. When I inspect, it says is inheriting the “boldness” from “strong,b” tags, but the paragraph doesn’t have any b or strong tags.

is the paragraph below “Find Your Balance”

Hi @amebadiseno,

Thanks for writing in.

You can add in your custom CSS:

p {
    font-weight: 400;
} 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks nico, I guess that will fix it, but doesn’t seem to fix the problem…

what about other tags?

I would like to know if this is cornerstone, x-theme, or something else. All plugins except from cornersonte, revslider, and smooth scroll are deactivated…

Hi,

Upon checking, I can see that there is a strong tag before your your header which is causing the issue.

I am not sure where it came from.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t help, please provide wordpress and ftp login in Secure Note

Thanks

Hi Paul,

I will check where they come from.
Thank you very much for your help :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Paul,

There was an open strong tag without a closing tag in my revolution slider. Sorry, it was my fault!

Glad to hear you found the cause of the issue.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.