Paragraph font size not change in customizer

Hello,

I have this post in my blog.https://tarekrabaa.com/ar/?p=362
The font size for paragraph is by default is 32 px which is big.
I am using arabic.
It tried to change it but no success. It is inherited from X theme.
Is there a way to change it or i need to specifiy the font size for every post and paragraph?

I am using normal text editor for post and not cornerstone

Regards

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, where is that 32px default font-size is coming? Can you deactivate that?

You can set the root font-size under Theme Options > Typography

Please clear your caching plugin and optimizer plugins after you made the changes.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi,
Few months ago i added this code to the post:
[responsive_text selector=".x1" compression=β€œ1.5” min_size=β€œ24px” max_size=β€œ32px”]
I don’t know if this code is affecting the size of the font.

The support give me this code to have responsive text on mobile.
The problem i am facing is on Laptop and mobile.
When it come to typography when i reduce the font size, nothing change but the change is just between more Bold and Italic only. If i select 100 nothing happen.

Regards,

Hi There,

Yes, it might the responsive text and cacheing too. Responsive text add font as inline CSS which has higher priority than customizer. Try to remove it then clear cache before checking again.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

I change the parameters in this way and now it is OK.
[responsive_text selector=".x1" compression=β€œ1.5” min_size=β€œ16px” max_size=β€œ22px”]

Many Regards,

Glad this is now sorted out!

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.