Pagination on Search Result Page

I am updating our sites search results page using the layout builder and have it set up correctly, however the pagination doesn’t turn up additional results - it just shows the same 12 posts. Is there something I am missing to ensure readers can cycle through more than 12 posts?

Website is www.guysdrinkingbeer.com.

Thanks!

Hello @karlklockars,

Thanks for writing in! You are having this issue because you have a Looper Provider in your custom Search Results page. Please edit your layout, disable your Looper Provider and only have the Looper Consumer. If this does not work, we would love to check your custom layout by logging in to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

That did the trick, but now instead of three columns of results I am only getting one. Is there an additional setting I need to adjust?

Hello @karlklockars,

It seems that you have set the Looper consumer on the Row, I would suggest you set the consumer on the column to render the three-column layout properly. If it doesn’t work for you please share your details so that we can check it at our end.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. That didn’t do the trick, so I will include login details in a secure note so you can get under the hood and check things out. Thanks!

Hello @karlklockars,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and set up the Looper consumer on the column now the search result posts are coming on 3 columns. Please have a look at your search layout settings and screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

Awesome. Thanks so much for jumping in and taking care of that!

Hello @karlklockars,

Glad that we were able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.