Pagination not working

Hi there,

I’m having trouble getting pagination set up for this page: http://www.eurasianwhispers.com/ultimate-resource-guide-learning-russian/

I’ve put <!--nextpage--> into two raw content boxes in between the two "Coming Soon’s at the bottom of the page. However, it doesn’t seem that the pagination is working. (I also tried putting them into text boxes but it still didn’t work)

Do you know what I’m doing wrong here?

Thank you,
EW

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirm that this is a bug in the latest release. it has stopped working in the recent releases. Our developers is already looking into this issue for a fix that might be included in the next release.

Please bear with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Rue,

Thank you for the information. Do you know approximately when the release containing the fix will be released?

EW

Hello There,

We do not have an ETA yet. Rest assured that as soon as our developers fix this issue, it will be updated and rolled out in the next release.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.