Pagination is not showing up on my custom archive?

I am sorry. I red most of pagination and custom archive pages, but I simple stuck with the element itself.
If I add a post pagination I see: nothing.
Any help would be great.

• custom archive page
  • no looper provider (lesson learned)

I really like to share login credentials, as I have no glue …

Thank you,
Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out.
The post pagination element work with the default WordPress query and predefined templates only. I would like to request you go through the following thread on a similar topic.

Thanks

Thank you @tristup

As I wrote, I saw also this video and I am on a archive layout.
As I wrote, I have a custom archive layout. But Pagination is not showing up at all. I placed it, but I can’t see it.
On my custom single layout Post Navigation works.

May I should mention: I use a CPT …

Ok, I also loaded a theme.co example.
This works fine with normal post type, but with the archive page for a custom post type, the pagination ist also not showing up.
Therefore I’ll guess pagination has a problem with a custom post type. Isn’t it?

Hello @mickna,

I checked your setting it seems that the Pagination is working fine, please note that there are only six posts on the custom post type and pagination is going to work after to 10posts as set on the WordPress settings. I would suggest you go to the WordPress Dashboard—>Settings —>Reading —>Blog pages show at most —>set it as less than 6 and then check your layout.

Einstellungen-›-Lesen-‹-Offizielle-Pressewebseite-der-MBDA-Deutschland-—-WordPress

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello @prakash_s

I see! I thought if I limit the content in the looper consumer, it has the same effect on a “local” basis.
Perfect! All ist working fin :slight_smile:

Thank you for a outstanding support

Hi @mickna,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.