Pagination Envira plugin

Hi,

I was looking for a solution (outside X) to create a paginated image gallery and found the Envira plugin, oblivious to the fact this was part of X. So I bought the Envira PLUS package, again, not knowing this was part of X.
I downloaded my bought plugin and installed it only to learn that I couldn’t find a field to enter my license key. Then I found out Envira is part of X. Great but… how do I get pagination at work? When I click on add ons I can’t see pagination and if I click on a random add on it brings me back to the page…I bought the plugin in the first place. And it looks like a viscious circle: there is no field to add the license key.

Doing further research I found this article (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-envira-gallery/67) however, adding the line of php to my child’s theme functions.php didn’t make any difference.

I am stuck. Hope you can help quickly. My client is waiting for news. Thanks!

Hey Kris,

Our KB article is outdated. Please add this code in your child theme’s functions.php instead.

add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'remove_x_envira' );

function remove_x_envira() {
  remove_action( 'envira_gallery_admin_styles', 'x_envira_gallery_hide_key_box' );
  remove_action( 'admin_print_scripts', 'x_envira_gallery_hide_license_errors', 20 );
}

Once you have activated your license, you can use Envira Gallery separately and Envira Addons. At this stage, Envira Gallery issues should be forwarded to Envira Support.

I’ll notify the person assigned for writing KB articles.

Thanks.

Hi, Thanks, I can now add the license key but the pagination add on does not appear in the add ons. And that is the one add on I need.

I discovered this is a problem with X following some threads with similar issues. I followed this particular advice without success. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/envira-gallery-addons-not-installing-with-pro-key/19847/7

Please help :slight_smile:

Hi Kris,

The solution that you mentioned in the other thread is correct and the addons page is available. I clicked the pagination addon installation button but it hangs on installing. That is not related to the theme. You can test that by temporarily changing the theme of the website from X to the default WordPress theme and try to install the addon. As soon as you switch the theme the theme code will not be available and if it is not working yet you need to follow up with the plugin developer.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.