Paginating Blog Page

Hi there.

site: https://fantasy-books.live
X Pro: 2.0.4
Wordpress: 4.9.5

Problem:

I would like to paginate the blog page. When I do a search or look up a tag or author, I am shown the blog page. The blog page shows the amount of results that you set in Reading -> settings.

I would like to paginate the results.Can you direct me to the blog page within the x theme or help me in paginating it with another method?

Thanks.

J.

Hello J,

I can see you are using Ethos. Pagination is not supported on this specific stack. It’s a separate feature different from blog, and the paging is not applicable. It’s simply filter the first set of posts for each category group.

I see ok. Thanks.

1 Like

If you need anything else please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.