My issue is simple I hope. Lately I have been updating pages, HOME PAGE specifically, and it just won’t update. Any help would be greatly appreciated…
Thanks,
Cornell
My issue is simple I hope. Lately I have been updating pages, HOME PAGE specifically, and it just won’t update. Any help would be greatly appreciated…
Thanks,
Cornell
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates or a slight site changes, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
Is your changes being saved in Cornerstone? Are there any JS errors on the page when in Cornerstone? To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.