Pages won't launch in Cornerstone

I’m using X Pro on a new site and have yet to be able to open a page in Cornerstone. Cornerstone will launch and a page will appear for less than a second, then goes to the “what do you want to do? page”. Please advise.

Hey @dschmidtks,

Can you tell us which page you want to open. I only see these pages. The only post available is the “Hello World” post that comes with X out of the box.

I opened your front page but it was not built with Cornerstone.

Xand Pro does not have a “what do you want to do?” message. You might be referring to this “Do you want to continue?” message.

You will get that message if your page was not built with Cornerstone. If you proceed, Cornerstone will replace your content with whatever you will build with it.

Thanks.

I just tried to create a new page called TestPage and opened it in Cornerstone. I cannot get Cornerstone to work at all. Can you?

Hello @dschmidtks,

Have you made any changes on server or website as I get following error message?

Thanks.

I’ve tried to take the site live and have run into issues with the hosting and SSL. I’ll get back to you when they are resolved.

Sure, please let us know how it goes :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.