Pages Suddenly Disappearing/going blank

I am consistently having to edit my pages as they are ‘going blank’, please see:

There’s something causing a major issue, I lose control of all admin privileges etc, but mainly, all my content just fails to show.

I require urgent assistance as it’s happening too often, if i can’t rely on the theme being stable I am going to get refunded and move elsewhere unfortunately

Hi there,

First of all, we need to make sure why this is happening on your website as we do not have such a report in our installations of the theme.

Kindly make sure that you update the theme to version 1.1.1. After that please make sure that you enable the debugging mode of the Wordpress so instead of the blank page you will see the error.

To do so kindly follow the article below:

https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

You also may need to contact your hosting service provider and ask them to enable PHP Error show option for you.

And lastly kindly deactivate all 3rd party plugins you have and check if it fixes the problem.

Thank you.