Pages missing content

Since the latest update of x theme and cornerstone i have random blank pages across the website

Hello @camelmatt,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of the plugin conflict issue, CSS/JS customization issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @camelmatt,

It might be due to the improper up-gradation of the Cornerstone plugin. I would also suggest you follow the below steps and update the Cornerstone once again.

1. Delete the Cornerstone existing one
  2. After deletion please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

Another common reason behind this issue might be the existing Cornerstone content has been edited in the Block editor.
Regretfully, the content added through the Cornerstone editor is not editable in the Block or Gutenberg editor, and vice-versa. That’s why the edited content is not showing in the Cornerstone.
If you don’t have any backup, I would suggest you create it from scratch. If it is not possible to create it from scratch, I would suggest you restore your backup into the stagging site, and export the pages from it and import it to your live site, which may help you to recover the page.

If none of the above helps to resolve your issue, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.