Pages Don't Reflect Changes

I created two new pages and when I publish them only one thing shows up or parts of the sections/elements will load on the published page but it looks nothing like the page I built in the editor (the editor still shows the correct page I built).

Hello Cassity,

Thanks for writing in! You may be having a caching issue. Can you please clear your plugin caches? And you can also do this troubleshooting:

If nothing is helping, we would love to check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site
​
Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.