Pages Displaying Correctly in Cornerstone Editor, But Nowhere Else

URL: http://ahg.stuartrowens.com

When editing in Cornerstone, my site displays correctly. Once I leave the editor (but stay in Cornerstone) or view the site live, there are massive alignment/sizing issues. This occurs on every page except the home page.

I have:

  1. Dumped my cache multiple times. I don’t currently have a caching plugin installed as the site is still under development.
  2. Deactivated all plugins, flushed cache, and checked.

I don’t think it is a caching issue. My only clue is that it might be related to the header in some way. The home page does not use a header, but the other pages do. That pattern matches the pattern of the error. See attached screenshots:

View in the Cornerstone editor:

View in Cornerstone, not in edit mode:

View as a live site:

Nevermind. I just figured it out. There is a CSS tag that is not closed in my header. That created the issue. Thanks. I’ll leave this up in case someone has the same problem.

Glad to hear you got it sorted and thanks for sharing the solution.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.