Pagebuilder sidebar issue

I’m having issues with the page builder. The page itself is so small I can’t see what I’m doing. I’ve never seen it look like this before. Is there a setting I need to change to just have the sidebar menu like I am used to?

Hey @jjarosz,

Thanks for posting! This is the first we encounter such an issue. We would love to investigate further. Would you mind providing us with your WP details? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I have included the details you asked for in my original post

Hello @jjarosz,

It seems that you are still using the Pro theme 5.1.5. Do you still have a copy of this version? It seems that a file may have been corrupted. You may need to re-install the Pro theme 5.1.5 version on your site.

We highly recommend that you clone the site to a staging area so that we can troubleshoot in your staging area and not in your live site. This also prevents any disruption of the live site.

Best Regards.

I updated the theme and it fixed the problem, thank you for your help!

Hello @jjarosz,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.