Page won't load on Iphone devices

Our page won’t load on iPhone devices ( on iPhone x, 11, 12 is tested ). Here is the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/vqs77x

As soon as we disable the plugin The grid, the page is working.

On every other device, everything is fine.

Please advise.

Thanks

Hi Nikolaus,

Thanks for reaching out.

You already do the test of plugins conflict because the “The Grid” Plugin is causing the issues, but I would like you to do theTESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT again. The reason why I want you to do the plugin conflict because The Grid plugin is just working with our installs, so I guess there’s might be another error causing the issue. On the other hand, please make sure that everything is up to date, themes and plugins.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried that.

I will set credentials in secure note.

Thanks

Hello Nikolaus,

I have checked your site in Safari and it has no issue. I also check it on my android phone and again, it displays the page.

Kindly clear your Safari browser cache on your iPhone or use private browsing mode. If you have Chrome on your phone, please test the site using Chrome and Chrome’s incognito mode as well.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Still having the issue. I have cleared cache and cookies as well.

Please try to click on Suchen ( search engine ) and try to search for anything. You will see that the issue persists.

Thanks

Hello Nikolaus,

On my android phone, I can search for “Karl”. It actually filters out the items listed on the grid.

Does the page displays on your iPhone? Please send us a screenshot.

Thanks.

The issue is only on iPhone devices. Here is the image:

Hi Nikolaus,

I have tested your website both on the Android and the iPhone, and it working fine. Please find the screenshot taken from Android and iPhone.

Thanks

Still having the issue. Please, open the page on the iPhone and try to search for something and you will see the issue.

Sometimes it also works on the iPhone X. But then it crashes once I start typing in the “search” field

The issue is on this page: http://korkenfreunde.staging.wpengine.com/wein-oesterreich-online-bestellen/

Hello Nikolaus,

I checked your given page URL in my iPhone 7 plus It is working fine at my end. My phone IOS version is 14.2 where I checked your site. It might be the issue of cache or your browser issue. Please clear your browser cache and update your browser cache.

Safari Screenshot

Chrome Screenshot

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.