Page with tabs scrolling to the bottom

Hello,

I have a page with the tabs element on it. I am loading content from document library pro into the tabs so I am wondering if this could cause it, but on page load it scorlls to the bottom of the tabbed content, same when clicking on any of the other tabs.

Can I add an onclick/onload to the tab buttons to scroll to the top, it is a frustrating behavior.

Unfortunately the site is on a closed environment so I cannot send an example.

Hi @Noaviv,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is very difficult to recognize the issue without visiting the page. If you don’t have any option to share the URL, I would suggest you create a screen-captured video and share it here to understand.

Thanks

Yes I understand, I can do that. It is the longer tabs that jump to the bottom.

Here is a video

I get it is hard to diagnose from this but maybe you can help point me in the right direction on where I can begin troubleshooting. I appreciate it!

Hi @Noaviv,

I have checked the video, and seen the problem but it is not possible to recognize the reason. We need to investigate it through the URL and may need to check the page in the WordPress admin dashboard.

I would suggest you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL

– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.