Page with change since theme update

Hi,

I just recently updated to 4.3.3, from the version before loopers was added, and my sites is no-longer fullwidth.
I have checked the Layout and Design from the Options menu and Page Attribute Template and none of those settings have changed.

Please help!

Hi @Nate_Sheridan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (as I see the content of your site is being served by the cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the issue persists then please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me.
I have cleared all cache and this has not resolved my issue.

I did however work out what was causing the width issue…
This was because I had created a ‘Layout’ (which was an archive intended for the blog feed) and had signed it to all ‘pages’ and not ‘posts’. So the homepage now displays the correct width.

That being said, I still have the original issue of width narrowing on the ‘Layout’ I created and is assigned to:

• I would the the content box/text to align with the title.

I have also noticed another issue since updating…
The pages no longer scroll correctly.
Seems to be a bit temperamental as sometimes a page won’t scroll down, sometimes it will scroll down but then not back up again! This is effecting all pages.

Hi @Nate_Sheridan,

It seems that you are using The Content element to show the content in the Single layout, which adds the entry-content class with padding of 10% to its left and right. I would suggest you add the following custom CSS code to Element CSS of the column to get rid of this issue.

$el .entry-content
{
    padding:0px !important;
}

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and don’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.