Page will not load

Hello,

I have recently installed this theme. The page will not load. After I initially installed the theme, I began to get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3072 bytes) in

/home/a7ft4oux/public_html/wp/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-internal-pointers.php on line 108

Now, I searched the forum and found a post indicating a similar problem. When I uninstalled and reinstalled as advised in that post, the error persisted. It even prevents me from loading the wp-admin page at all.

Is it because I have a .law domain? Please help.

Hello there,

We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

In case the error persists, please contact your host and ask them to increase the memory limit of your site.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.