Page Width

I own two sites: www.dutchstylebike.com and www.lowcostplayground.com
When take a look on both of them you can see that dutchstylebike is wider, but the settings of width are the same? I want both of them to be like dutchstylebike or even wider.
Could you please assist?
Cheers

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, this is the styles you have on the dutch style bike site:

.x-content-sidebar-active .x-container.main:before {
    right: 20%;
}
.x-main.left {
	padding-right: 35px;
	width: 80%;
}
.x-sidebar.right {
	padding-left: 35px;
	width: 20%;
}

Please apply this to low cost playground site.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you. I did it but still everything seems to be bigger on dutchstylebike.

Hi There,

Can you clear browser cache and check again? It seems the same for me. See below comparison:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.