Page titles

Hello,
I discovered that page titles are lost if you use “pro custom headers”.

As I read here this is caused because “titles were part of the header as a landmark header” so then titles are lost when you use “custom header”.

This is not acceptable, I need a custom header and I need page titles in pages (looks obvious). In “posts” the title is showing, not in pages (I don’t check the “Disable page title” under “page settings”). I’m using the stack “Renew”.

Please, let me know if I’m losing something or a way to simply have pages with titles.

Hey @llribas,

Regretfully, that is currently the case. The title is part of the header landmark which is part of the Classic Header. This issue has already been posted in our issue tracker.

I understand this will add an extra step to your page building workflow but the only solution for this for now is to manually add a Headline element to your page.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.