Hello
I just installed the latest version of XPro 1.2.0 now the page titles are not showing up? Any fixes for this?
Thank you in advance.
Hello
I just installed the latest version of XPro 1.2.0 now the page titles are not showing up? Any fixes for this?
Thank you in advance.
Hello @Reyji,
Thanks for asking. 
In my local setup I didnt faced this issue upon upgrading, so I need to take a look at the website. Would you mind sharing website URL?
In the mean time, please make sure that if you have cache plugin running on the website, kindly clear the cache and see if that solves the problem. If you are running Cloudflare, please turn on the development mode and purge all the cache. After that turn off development mode, see if that solves the problem.
Thanks.
Hello
Thank you for your reply. I did turn off any caching or plug-ins that could be interfering.
My dev URL is https://dev.deconenviro.com/media/
You may get a certificate error message but please proceed. Above is an example page. I hardcoded the title with a H3 tag to display the title otherwise it would not be displaying.
Thanks so much for you support!
Rey
Hi Rey,
Please update to Pro 1.2.1 After updating, be sure to clear all caches you employ (page cacheing, CDNs, CloudFlare etc). This has been known to resolve a significant portion of issues encountered after plugin and theme updates.
Let us know how it goes.