Page titles change in the header

Hello, I have created a Mega Menu according to your introduction (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EujzKMZL-E&t=160s), which worked great. Now I have a menu in the header that refers to the pages and a as a hover effect as a mega menu. Now I have created different H2 texts in this row. Now the problem, when I click on a page (h2), it changes to the page but the header no longer says store, but the title of the page. I would like to have it so that it always stays on store and does not change.

Hey Uslu,

Thanks for writing in! Did you insert a dynamic content in displaying “Shop”? We would love to check your Megamenu set up. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Uslu,

I have checked your website and found that the Shop menu item is added using an additional Dropdown element, where the menu title is {{dc:woocommerce:page_title}}. You need to add a active class dynamically when these pages are loaded.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

hello, unfortunately I did not understand your suggestion. Could you please explain in more detail?

? Hello can you Help me Please

Ohh I got it :slight_smile: Thank you. I could solve it. I removed that {{dc:woocommerce:page_title}} from the title and put Shop in there

Hi @Uslu,

It is good to know that you have resolved your issue already.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.