Page title layout change without explanation

Hi,

I’m using X theme and ReNew. Yesterday, all my title dissapears and I have a small title size in the page on the right. I tried to find the correct parameter to change but don’t found it.could you help me.

See the screen shot.

Thank you

Best Regards

Alain

Hi @Gillieron,

Thanks for writing in.

I believe that it is a breadcrumb in your image.

To show your page title again, Please check your page settings in your page. If still you could not able to locate or still not showing even you have tick it already.

Please share us your admin credentials in secure not so we could check your setup closer.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks, I send you a MP for that.

Thanks

Best Regards

Alain

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, but your page title shows up now (https://prnt.sc/g1mir4). Have you already figure it out? Please clarify.

My best guess why the title is gone would be, you recently just change your Headings Font Color to white and the page title being affected so now you have a white title blending on a white background rendering it not visible.

Cheers!

Hi,

yes, sorry. I fiexed it and forgot to update this thread.

Best Regards

Alain

Glad it’s fixed.

Cheers!