Page title issues

Hey guys,

I’m having issues with page titles on certain pages. This site is going to have a small ecommerce function, but what’s happening is on the product pages the page title is showing up behind the logo, like this:
http://trezureroxxrecords.com/trezure-roxx-t-shirt
But if I turn the page title off in the page options, the page content moves up into the header area like this

Is there a way to fix this so there’s no page header the content stays where it should?

Thanks,
Brian

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please turn off the page titles and update here, so that we can look into this issue.

Thanks!

Hi, for that specific page I turned off the page title:
http://trezureroxxrecords.com/trezure-roxx-t-shirt

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.

.x-page-title-disabled .x-container.max.width.offset {
    margin-top: 140px;
}

Hope that helps.

I’m actually having an issue accessing that part of my interface:

https://www.screencast.com/t/gKZlRDayw1k

I clicked on the Global CSS option and it returns me to the Customizer.

And the Additional CSS option doesn’t do anything in this case. Any ideas? I have the most up-to-date version of the theme.

Hi There,

Add it to Global CSS under Appearance -> Theme Options section.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.