Hello!
I have a page, https://www.hjalmarcompany.se/kunder/ , that doesn’t load. Every time I wish to edit the page I have to refresh the page several times and now the frontend isn’t showing. Could you tell me what is wrong?
Hi there,
Would you mind testing for a plugin conflict? You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
In case the issue persists, please provude us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
- FTP credentials
All the best!
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
Looks like it’s only specific to your contents when I created a new page it works and loads fast. Then I tried the content from your homepage and it’s not loading, then I removed section one by one and start working, I’m not just sure which content is causing this as I can’t do it one by one as it’s loading so slow. Could you do some trial and error and remove one element at a time then reload it to see if it’s going to load?
This might also be related to performance as your site is slower.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.