Page templates missing 2

Hey,

as many other experienced before, after the update the page templates are completely missing. So cant check container or no container anymore. Switching between Main and child theme had not effects. any ideas?

Hi @conte,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If that doesn’t help, I would suggest you activate any default theme like TwentyTwenty and check if that issue exists. If that still exists, there might be some issue with the file permissions, please ask your Hosting Service provider for further help on this.

If the issue persists with only our updated parent theme, I would request you share the login credentials of your site in a secure note to investigate.
Please include the following details:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi @conte,

The Page Templates shows under the Template option. Please find the screenshot describing the settings.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

oh man :slight_smile:
thanks

Hi @conte,

You are most welcome. :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.