Page template issue

Hi Support,

I am just in the process of finishing a new site however yesterday i logged on to do some more work on it. However in cornerstone editing the page template wont load properly and wont allow me to make changes, or upload a copy of the template.

I have tried creating a new page, and uploading a saved template but that wont allow me to save it.

I have turned off every plugin and i am on wordpress version 4.8.2 and xtheme 5.1.1.

The site url is http://www.achilleus-security.co.uk/ can you help or advise please?

Kind Regards

Mario

Same problem here!

Same problem seen elsewhere with permalinks.
For my part, I have to disable Polylang

Hi Mario,

Thank you for writing in, Cornerstone not saving issue is most likely related to security, please read what I advice to the user here regarding the not saving issue. Now if you can’t upload your template file, then your template file might be corrupted or there is something (3rd party content) there that is somehow being blocked.

Please send us the template so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!