Page Template in X PRO does not load

Hi Team X,

I’ve created quite a bit of templates for https://www.azuremedical.com.au and those templates currently don’t load in X Pro. I looked into the Google Search X Forum threads and I’ve increased the memory in the config file already by adding this code:
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
However, the templates still don’t load. Theme X and all plugins are up to date.
I hope someone can help.
Thanks.
Els

Hi Els,

Thanks for writing in!

Upon checking, I can see the templates are showing up just fine.

https://www.screencast.com/t/YteWjhmuFW

Can you please confirm if this issue has been resolved.

Thanks

Hi, Thanks.

I didn’t say “they don’t show”, I said “they don’t load”. Try inserting and it won’t work.
Also - fyi - I haven’t tested this with the default templates that come with the theme.
I’ve tested this with my own templates like BLOG + VIDEO template.

I’m on Chrome.

I see the issue with your templates. They contain images that are served over http and your site is in https. You might have created those templates when your site was in http. Please try recreating the page templates and see if the issue persists.

Thanks.

Hi, wow that makes perfectly sense. Will try it out!

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.