Hello, for some time I have serious difficulty in opening the pages of my site. The site partially opens only header and footer but the content is not. I send my credentials in private to have a look.
Thank you so much
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
I have see the pages are loading fine even inside cornerstone editor too.


Please disable cache plugins and check.
Thanks
Hi,
Unfortunately the problem continues on the other pages. The plugin has been deactivated.
Thank you
Hi There,
Upon checking, I can see the content loading. However I see there’s a slight delay.

Could you please try increasing your WP Memory limit by adding the following code into your wp-config.php file at the root of your WordPress installation.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the following line:
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.