As per title description. Check the site www.cliffandmarta.com
As you can see the favicon keeps loading and when tested in pingdom etc it shows huge loading time. However in browser the site appears fully normal.
Any idea?
As per title description. Check the site www.cliffandmarta.com
As you can see the favicon keeps loading and when tested in pingdom etc it shows huge loading time. However in browser the site appears fully normal.
Any idea?
Hello @alexnestor,
Thanks for asking. 
Upon testing the website on dev tools I can see that Email-List.png file is causing the issue. More importantly the requested URL is also bit weird. Here is the URL that browser is trying to load and because of this you are getting above average load time. http://dev.websiteviking.com/2-0-0/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Email-List.png. Can you please let me know where you are trying to use Email-List.png image and can you please delete this image from server and upload again using WordPress media manager?
Here is a screencast of test result https://screencast.com/t/qf6e5gaD
Thanks.
Thanks for the response. I had deleted that image from the Library. Is there another place to delete it too? I don’t even need that image anymore anyways. that url is from my dev site before i migrate to the cliffandmarta domain.
p.s . issue happens only in chrome. Safari works normally for some reason.
Damn just found how to fix. I have to build from scract the Convertplus Modal. I had imported it and probably caused the issue. Thanks
Good to hear you figured it out. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.