Hello,
I have developed a page, but when I tested it on mozilla, the view was differnt. The view on chrome is correct. The 4 smals boxes have link tex inside them with white background. Firefox does not show the white background. Can you tell me how to fix? I cant find the solution.
Hi there,
Please add a class of theimage to the section which contains the images by clicking on the Customize tab:

Then add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:
.theimage .x-text {
position: relative;
z-index: 10;
}
Hope it helps.
Worked like a charm. Thank you.
As always best support ever.
I think the code could have dislodged the mobile view?
Hi There,
Thanks for updating the thread!
The image url that you have send is not working.

Please let us know what exactly the image is.
Thanks
Sorry about that

Hey @Foli,
Please add bottom margin to the previous code so it will be
.theimage .x-text {
position: relative;
z-index: 10;
margin-bottom: 30px;
}

Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.