Page shows correctly in pro editor, but not on browser

Hey there, I’m having an issue that only seems to appear on one page of my site… I have a universal background for all of my pages, but on one page it doesn’t appear- just a solid black background. Any ideas? Here’s a link to the page: https://www.pinecrestonline.org/give/

Thanks,
Toby

Hi @tobyarmstrong,

Thanks for writing in.

Upon checking your setup, I could see that other pages has a backstretch class to show the background while in the page where it is black only background, It is cut off from the iframe html.

The problem here is that the code for the background is not generated. Please try to remove the iframe you added to confirm this issue.

If it is confirmed that it is the iframe is not working, please try to check your iframe code if it is correct or properly added.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Got it figured out- thanks!

Glad to hear it!

Cheers