Page scrolls past footer on two of my pages

I have updated to the current version of Pro and cleared my cache. This seems to be happening on Safari but no Chrome.

On two of my pages when you scroll down it scrolls past the footer and there is white space there. It happens in Safari but not in Chrome or Firefox.

I have tried turning on Content Scrolling, I’ve tried creating a different footer from scratch in case I messed up a setting, I’ve tried adding more content to the page (but I have other pages that have less content and don’t do this on other websites), I’ve tried all the css codes I’ve seen on here, nothing is helping. Sometimes if I scroll past the footer it gets stuck and I can’t scroll all the way to the top.

Here are the two pages that are giving me problems:

Thank You for your help

Hi Melanie,

I spent some time and used the Safari browser developer toolbar to delete the section one by one for the first link that you provided and I have found that the problem cause is the section below:

You can test that by installing this plugin and duplicate the page in question. Then go to the duplicated page using the Content Builder and try to remove the section in question and save the page and check the result with the Safari browser.

You need to recreate that section and on each step save and check the front end to find what was the cause of the problem.

You need to repeat the same process for the other page that you gave the link to.

Thank you.

Ok thank you I’ll give it a try.

Let us know how it goes,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.