Hello!
Page only displays top inch of content? I tried lots of fixes, nothing works. I have to delete and redo the page for it to work… Please help!
Thank you!
Wanda

Hello!
Page only displays top inch of content? I tried lots of fixes, nothing works. I have to delete and redo the page for it to work… Please help!
Thank you!
Wanda

Hi there,
Please add this code to the global CSS:
.single-mec-events .h-comments-title,
.single-mec-events #reply-title {
overflow: visible;
}
Where exactly do I put that code in?
Please add it in X > Theme Options > CSS.

The top part now shows, but there is still a part that is not visible…

.
Hi There,
Please add the following CSS rule also into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.
.single-mec-events #comments {
display: inline-block;
}
Hope that helps.
Thanks! I think it did!
You are most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.