Page Not Refreshing After 'SAVE'

When I edit in Cornerstone and hit ‘SAVE’ it tells me my changes have been saved, but the little green progress bar never goes to the end. It used to refresh after a successful ‘save’ and now I have to refresh it myself. Sometimes that works and sometimes not.

Also, I can really only make one change at a time. Any more than that and it can’t seem to handle it. Any idea what I’m doing wrong? Thanks.

Hello Matt,

Thanks for writing in!

In a secure note please share login details for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hi Matt,

Kindly also provide the URL of your site so that we can check it.

Thank you.

I just updated my secure note to reflect your request. Thank you.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have checked your site and created test page to make sure if Cornerstone would saved or not. I was successfully able to do some changes and saved it. You can check it here: http://mattfalkcomedy.com/an-x-test/

I have tried editing your homepage and every time I save the changes, there is an error 500.

Please check your custom html code and make sure that it is valid and properly closed. Invalid html codes may create issues and even break Cornerstone.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.