Page loading in wrong responsive mode? Header glitch?

After updating the X theme a couple of days to the newest version I noticed that several pages on https://homeschoolingremote.com/ would initially load crammed into 1/3 or so of the screen on desktop (like they are trying to be responsive?) then at the very first scroll they pop back into place (screen shots below).

Hello @lizinmarketing,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or any plugin conflict just because of that styles are overriding by any plugin styles or maybe custom CSS/JS. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @lizinmarketing,

I have investigated the issue and it turns out that this is because of the site maximum width which is currently set at 1050px. Please go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > Layout and Designs and set the “Site Max Width” to at least 1200 pixels. This should resolve your issue.

Kindly let us know how it goes. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.