Page layout errors

Hi, strange problem here. I have several pages in the site I’m working on, but for some reason one of the pages looks strange whenever I load it into the Pro page editor. It renders fine in a browser, but in the editor the fonts look wrong, columns aren’t correct, etc. If I duplicate a section, the duplicated section looks as it should in the editor.

So what I’ve been doing when I need to edit this page is duplicating each section and deleting the original section, making any adjustments to the page and saving. As soon as I unload that page and load it again, however, I have to repeat the process.

Any help would be much appreciated. Also, don’t know if it’s related or not but the under construction plugin is not showing the lock when I set a password. It will show the lock if I load a custom under construction page, but not if it’s just a blank one.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! i have investigated your page and it seems that you have 2 sliders in the page. When doing this, you must make sure that you have set Revolution slider to display 2 or more slider on a page. I went ahead and change Revolution Global settings and in each of the slider settings. And since you are using SiteGround, could you please clear your site cache or temporarily disable the supercacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel. For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

Please let us know how it goes.

That must’ve been it, as it’s working now. Thanks for fixing it!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.