A page on my site no longer follows the template and has the widgets on the side. I imagine I’m describing this very well but if you look at the page you’ll see what I mean. This page worked fine the last time I checked. Any suggestions?
Thanks.
A page on my site no longer follows the template and has the widgets on the side. I imagine I’m describing this very well but if you look at the page you’ll see what I mean. This page worked fine the last time I checked. Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Hello There,
Thanks for posting in! I have checked the page and I could see that you have inserted invalid html codes. In the topbar content, please have your topbar content updated and make use of this instead:
<br>
<strong><font size="4">
St. Louis' Premier Vision Care Practice</font></strong><br><br>
In the content area, you also inserted a broken code. I cannot say what it is since I could not login to your site. Would you mind giving us access so that we can take a closer look?
Thank you.
I sent my log in info in a secure note.
Thanks for the correction on the topbar content.
As mentioned before, this page worked fine before - I haven’t changed anything but I suppose I could have some bad cod in there.
Appreciate the help.
By the wya, with this new system, will I get an email when there is a response or do I need to just keep checking back?
Steve
Hello Steve,
You have inserted this code which is invalid:
<h4>[column]<strong>Prior to the procedure</strong></h4>
Before you schedule your procedure date, we will perform a series of tests to measure your eye's unique characteristics.
Two to three weeks before your procedure we will apply numbing drops and create two tiny openings in your iris to make sure there is proper fluid flow after the ICL is implanted.
<h4>Day of the procedure</h4>
When you arrive for your procedure we will administer eye drops to dilate your pupils as well as anesthetize your eyes.
To prepare for the implant we will create one small opening at the base of your cornea to insert the lens. This is painless because of the numbing medication.
We will then fold and insert the lens through the small incision we made. Once the lens is inserted we will make any necessary adjustments to ensure proper positioning in your eye.
At this point the procedure is over and many will have improved vision nearly immediately. We will prescribe more eye drops intended to clean your eyes andn prevent infection. You will need someone to drive you home.
<em>The entire procedure should take only 20-30 minutes.</em>
<h4>After the procedure</h4>
Your eyes will continue to improve over the next 48 hours as they adjust and heal. We will schedule a follow up exam and tell you when you can drive, but you should be able to quickly return to your normal daily activities.
<h4>[/column]</h4>
Please have it updated and make use of this instead:
[column]<h4><strong>Prior to the procedure</strong></h4>
Before you schedule your procedure date, we will perform a series of tests to measure your eye's unique characteristics.
Two to three weeks before your procedure we will apply numbing drops and create two tiny openings in your iris to make sure there is proper fluid flow after the ICL is implanted.
<h4>Day of the procedure</h4>
When you arrive for your procedure we will administer eye drops to dilate your pupils as well as anesthetize your eyes.
To prepare for the implant we will create one small opening at the base of your cornea to insert the lens. This is painless because of the numbing medication.
We will then fold and insert the lens through the small incision we made. Once the lens is inserted we will make any necessary adjustments to ensure proper positioning in your eye.
At this point the procedure is over and many will have improved vision nearly immediately. We will prescribe more eye drops intended to clean your eyes andn prevent infection. You will need someone to drive you home.
<em>The entire procedure should take only 20-30 minutes.</em>
<h4>After the procedure</h4>
Your eyes will continue to improve over the next 48 hours as they adjust and heal. We will schedule a follow up exam and tell you when you can drive, but you should be able to quickly return to your normal daily activities.
[/column]
Please let us know how it goes.
Thank you - that took care of it.
You are most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.