Page is not displaying on the front end properly

Hello,

We built this website last year for a client. Nothing has changed in the page content however the pages front end display recently broke.

It looks fine in the Pro Builder. We’ve restored old page revisions, updated all plugins, x pro, etc. We do not have any caching currently enabled in the site. I also resaved the 2 essentials grids on the page and addressed their deprecated navigation css.

I’ve been unsuccessful in fixing this. Please help us to get this page working properly.

Thanks,

Micah

https://myhypnoyoga.com/get-videos/

Hi Micah,

Unfortunately, the credentials do not have administrative privileges. I would request you to change the privileges and let us know when it is ready to access.

Thanks

This is now corrected. Please try again.

Micah

Hello @micahkritzman,

Thanks for sharing the credentials, I went ahead and checked your page settings it seems that there might be an issue with your essentials grid since I deleted the essentials posts grid and it worked fine at my end. Please have a look at the screenshot in the secure note after the essentials grid removed from the page content. I would suggest you please check your essentials grid skin settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.