Page images not showing using child theme

Hi. I have something strange that I can’t figure out - regarding all of my page images not showing on pages. Example screenshot attached. If I switch to pro theme (from pro child theme) the images show.

This is a recent issue and I can only think that I did wrap my images in the visibility hidden-phone shortcode. But not sure why they are all showing when on pro theme and no child theme. I lookes at my child theme css and do not see any css image overrids. Nothing in child functions other than to stop wp heartbeat.

Any thoughts? reference https://mysalus.org/visitor-center

Thanks

Hi There,

I have checked and found that the missing image is because of the following custom CSS:

.alignleft {
    display: none !important;
}

Most images are left aligned by default, and that CSS will hide all left aligned images. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFVhc4ofxK
Try to remove that custom CSS and then check again.

Hope this helps.

Thanks much Lely! That helped me find the culprit.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.