I am wondering how to make one of my pages a list of posts. So when the page located in the footer is clicked it will bring you to a page of posts/blogs that relate to the name of the page.
Hi there,
Do you mean a sitemap of the pages and posts on your site?
If so, you might want to check this plugin:
http://demo.theme.co/ethos-1/category/food/
I found this on the demo website, I want it to look like that. I found on pages that look like this say category archive on top. I assume it is a page that holds posts on a certain category(s) chosen. This is what I want to make my pages look like.
Thanks please reply here.
Hi there,
This is how the blog, archive, and category pages look like when you use the Ethos stack.
If you haven’t started your site yet, you can install the Ethos 1 demo content.
Hope this helps.
i did download it before. Still cant make that page.
Hi Matt,
Try importing the demo again if you want to start from the beginning and please go to X > Theme Options then check the Display setting of the Post Carousel and the Post Slider - Blog options then try setting it to Random.
Then check the Blog Options at the bottom and either disable the Filterable Index option or remove the current category IDs that are set there and place the correct category IDs that exist on your site.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.